1. Working with teams is more complex than working with individuals and requires additional training. If you are only taking this course:
a. For coaches: We expect that you have completed at least 40 hours of coach training through an ICF–accredited coach training program and have more than 100 hours of one-on-one executive coaching.
You are experienced in group or team facilitation.
b. For non-coaches: We expect that you have extensive experience working with groups or teams as a trainer, facilitator, consultant or team building practitioner.
2. You will receive course information within 1 business day.
3. You will receive a link to take a Team Leader View™ and information about how to schedule a time to review your results.
4. You must complete all 5 lessons and pass a quiz at the end of each lesson.
5. After passing the lessons you will receive a certificate of completion and instructions on how to access the four assessments.
6. NOTE: If you are also taking The Master Class or Accelerated Learning you must first complete this course.